Topic: I think billionaires should pay insanely high taxes
Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,560 not to improve society, but just because it makes them sad.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 10 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,826 Yeah, honestly, that’s valid. I think even if you’re a capitalist at some point you have to recognize it’s in your rational self interest to punish billionaires if you’re not a billionaire.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago , 4 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,827 I mean think about it, capitalism is cut throat.
There are a lot of ways I could elaborate on that, but anyone can use their own head.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !CSYSmqmhZg joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,840 @1,456,826 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Yeah, honestly, that’s valid. I think even if you’re a capitalist at some point you have to recognize it’s in your rational self interest to punish billionaires if you’re not a billionaire.
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I mean think about it, capitalism is cut throat.
There are a lot of ways I could elaborate on that, but anyone can use their own head.
Doc !mjoQJhzjwM joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 4 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,867 @OP
> not to improve society, but just because it makes them sad.
They should lower the tax rates for lower and middle class instead. Lower them to the same rates as the billionares.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 2 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,907 @previous (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)
You mean like a 0.000034% of my wealth bribe, and 20% capital gains tax? I can work with that 8).
Doc !mjoQJhzjwM replied with this 3 weeks ago , 2 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,923 @previous (E)
Yeh thats right
↕