Minichan

Topic: I’ve noticed something

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,545

The people who don’t like me, pretty much universally, have low IQs.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,667

The people who don’t like me, pretty much universally, have low IQs.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,672

I'm a raging homosexual by the way. I enjoy the sensation of homosexual sex.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,673

I especially enjoy when men choke me and slap my ass until it's red.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade replied with this 3 weeks ago, 25 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,674

I also love to obsess over my neice and diapers.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,675

I’m the main character of this idiot’s life.

@1,456,667 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
@1,456,672 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
@1,456,673 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,676

I’m the main character of this idiot’s life.
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 32 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,677

@1,456,675 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I’m the main character of this idiot’s life.

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)

> I’m the main character of this idiot’s life.

This exchange is sad, but it’s so fucking funny.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,678

Damn I need me some BWC as soon as possible!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,679

I want a big strong white boy to hold me down and give me the business!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 9 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,680

@1,456,678 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
You are sad

Mr. Bloody Lemonade replied with this 3 weeks ago, 26 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,684

Matter fact the arabs and latinos can hit this sweet ass too everyone is invited

Mr. Bloody Lemonade replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,686

@1,456,677 (E)
This exchange is sad, but it’s so fucking funny.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 16 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,687

@1,456,680 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You are sad

Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 22 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,691

@1,456,679 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
Goddamn that bloody lemonade nigga really a fiend for the pipe this nigga love takin dick

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,692

@previous (C)
Your username is anonymous C instead of anonymous F because you said all that gay stuff.

Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 59 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,693

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Here he go chimping out again

Mr. Bloody Lemonade double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,694

@1,456,691 (C)
That's true I really do enjoy some big penis in my mouth

Anonymous C triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 53 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,695

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
and you just let anyone hit? that's crazy

Mr. Bloody Lemonade quadruple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,696

@previous (C)
Yep anyone. Grandpas, homeless guys, dogs. You name it and they've hit this

Anonymous C quintuple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,697

...he really a whole freak...

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,702

I want someone to fuck my ass and call me pretty!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !CSYSmqmhZg replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,714

I love choking on big hard throbbing cocks at the orthodox church!

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 46 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,756

@OPenis

You are Monkrover.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.