Minichan

Topic: How much can you deadlift?

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,543

Don't tell me you're some fat sloppy greasy bum or some limp wrist malnourished skeleton lanklet. Tell me you can at least deadlift at least a measly 150 pounds

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 15 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,634

I have enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in my wallet to pay for people to do the heavy lifting.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,636

@previous (B)
Everyone laugh at this slimy blubbery mess of a human. Embarrassing

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,637

Dead lift it? I can fuck lift it. Y'all just ask your mums

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 52 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,640

The existence of deadlifting implies the existence of livelifting.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,920

I maxed out at 360 then pussied out about doing more. I had no belt or chalk. The next guy dropped it to 300 as his warm up weight.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,924

The bar itself, no weights.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.