Minichan

Topic: If I was a dictator

I HATE COWS started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,535

I remember one time on the internet somewhere I saw some video of North Korean soldiers walking up the side of a mountain in the snow carrying a flag. I don’t support North Korea or dictatorship it’s horrible. But if I was a dictator, which I wouldn’t be one, but if I was one, I feel like it would be awesome to drive a tank in front of a mansion in the snow. Idk why, I feel like, somebody’s gotta do it.

Imagine this house, right? But in the snow, with a tank in front of it. Think about how badass it would be if you were the president of the United States, and that was your house, and you were driving a black tank in front of it in the snow. That would be the best authoritarian propaganda film ever.

I HATE COWS (OP) double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,456,599

Imagine rows of soldiers with masks dressed in black in the background in perfect formation with rifles just standing there in the background while you destroy the lawn joyriding in a tank. But they keep standing at attention honorably anyway because they have no choice.

I HATE COWS (OP) triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 58 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,600

Imagine these guys, but with masks though.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,625

Where are the female dictators?

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,635

@previous (B)
That is fake as all fuck CUM.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.