Minichan

Topic: The right’s worst nightmare

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,534

Transgender jihadist Marxist Leninist Somalians who speak Chinese.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 5 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,598

Actually, they're terrified of anyone who is not a straight, white, Christian, American male.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 14 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,601

@previous (B)
That’s not true, I’m straight, white, Christian, and male.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 15 seconds later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,602

I’m also American.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,603

It’s kinda funny actually.

Anonymous B replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,604

@1,456,601 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
and they are not terrified of you. That proves my point.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,605

@previous (B)
Yes they are. You don’t understand, I’m fucking scary. I’ve seen right wingers jump off of cliffs because they would rather die than face me. It is a very honorable sacrifice.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 32 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,606

Are straight women attracted to ass hair?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,607

I think conservatives are afraid of anything that isn’t white trash culture. Like, you can’t be a white man and not be fat. It’s only okay to be a skinny white guy if you’re rich like Jared Kushner. But if you’re poor, you better be fat. I think that’s what it is, if you look at the way Trump supporters are built. You know, I don’t think they hate me because I’m black, they hate me because I’m not fat. I’m not built like an American.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,608

If you’re a white guy from NYC and you’re straight, Christian, born in America, you’re skinny, and your name isn’t Jared Kushner, MAGA will think you’re trash. It’s not… it’s not about being straight white and Christian, it’s about being trash poor and white.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quintuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 38 seconds later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,609

You can’t come from civilization you need to live in the woods and drive a dirt bike to work.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 37 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,613

@1,456,601 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I’m white

@1,456,607 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I’m black

Pick one

Mr. Bloody Lemonadr !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,615

@previous (C)
No.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A replied with this 4 weeks ago, 56 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,616

@1,456,613 (C)
Also, I like cock!

Mr. Bloody Lemonadr !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 32 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,617

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)
Nobody asked.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 9 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,638

The right’s worst nightmare: stinky little adulteenage girlfarts and girlturdæ
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.