Minichan

Topic: I acted like my wife for one day and she couldn’t take it.

Anonymous A started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,525

I spouted off anxiety, lists, endless problems, concerns about what people thought about me, goings on of people she doesn’t know. You get the picture.

She told me I was annoying and to go on SSRIs then ignored me.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 hours later[^] [v] #1,456,552

I heard some women are into that.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 30 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,554

This is what the Republicans nominating Trump is.

Yes he does the crazy things they accuse him of, but the Democrats have been behaving this way long before Trump showed up.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,558

I know you're proud

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,559

@previous (D)
I’m happy for her
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.