Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 4 weeks ago#137,524
I like sushi but how do people go to a restaurant and eat sushi? It’s so filling I don’t understand how somebody could order just sushi and actually finish eating it.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,456,509
@previous (B)
Makes sense. I don’t know why the combination of rice and fish is so filling though. Because when I eat rice with chicken it’s not nearly as filling. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the meat being raw, maybe raw meat is more filling somehow?
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,456,511
I googled it and it says it’s the rice… I find that a little hard to believe somehow, but maybe. Because it’s starch and potatoes are also starch but potatoes aren’t filling at all.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,456,544
I think I got a little bit carried away with baked potatoes at one point, sour cream, salt, butter, bacon, melted cheese, it’s tasty but it gives you basically no energy, it makes walking feel sluggish. And God forbid you do it before an activity that requires exercise.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,456,545
Potatoes are cool though, because you can just leave them and if you forget about them they don’t get rotten or moldy they can sprout without soil. Which is really weird actually.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,456,546
I actually forgot to throw a potato out before I left for several months one time. I left the potato on a shelf by mistake, no soil, no water, the windows were closed so there was no light. When I came back there was a big green plant growing with roots and everything.