Minichan

Topic: Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos fame

boof started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,523

wiki
Holmes is partly of Danish ancestry. One of her paternal great-great-great-grandfathers was Charles Louis Fleischmann, a Jewish-Hungarian immigrant to the United States who founded Fleischmann's Yeast. The Holmes family "was very proud of its yeast empire" history, according to a family friend Joseph Fuisz, "I think the parents very much yearned for the days of yore when the family was one of the richest in America. And I think Elizabeth channeled that, and at a young age."

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later[^] [v] #1,456,864

raping nigguhs

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,908

I'll still eat a danish if I'm hungry. Or horny.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 45 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,921

Liz is going into the sperm testing biz. For a large fee, she will do the extraction.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.