Minichan

Topic: Okay mods. Its time we you made Niganon behave.

Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,522

He needs to stop derailing threads with his autism.

Meta joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,456,478

I tried everything from bans to overt racism. I'm out of ideas!

Doc !/qeC/w.ois joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,480

Maybe try listening to the guy or I don’t know just ignore it and move on?

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,485

@previous (Doc !/qeC/w.ois)
This. If he posts more than one reply in a row just ignore him.

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,488

@previous (D)
Yeah I rather their posts condensed into one long post but then again if they do that then everyone will just respond with “Tl;dr” so I understand the need for multiple posts in a thread.

Anonymous D replied with this 4 weeks ago, 14 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,489

@previous (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)
If you don't have the ability to explain your thoughts concisely and to only expand upon them WHEN ASKED TO DO SO, then you shouldn't be online you should be writing books.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,490

@1,456,478 (Meta)

> I tried everything from bans to overt racism. I'm out of ideas!

You lot don’t have many ideas do you?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 54 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,491

@1,456,489 (D)
Have you ever considered that maybe you just think less than I do because you’re dumb?

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM replied with this 4 weeks ago, 23 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,502

@1,456,489 (D)
I think they explain their thoughts well but perhaps the issue the answers or topics isn't something you can condense into 1-3 paragraphs and people nowadays have a short attention span. It’s like that trend of YouTube shorts where there’s a guy explain some random fact all the while a gameplay video of minecraft playing on the bottom of the screen.

Also a sidebar but isnt bloody like a white person? Dont understand why they’re a niganon tbh.

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,508

@previous (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)

He's blacker than the ace of spades. He's so black, if he smiles in a dark alleyway people get scared because they think there's a floating ghost. And his paragraphs are all about African population growth, don't glaze him.

Anonymous D replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,510

@1,456,491 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
If anything, the inability to summarize your ideas makes you the dumb one. Like those kids that can't explain what they want without using 10 sentences

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,513

@previous (D)
Okay, so a 20 year old in college with a 140 IQ is dumber than Erik who is a 40 year old with an 80 IQ who dropped out of college because he’d rather play video games instead and doesn’t feel like reading long paragraphs of text on the internet because it hurts his brain? Are you sure about that? It really just sounds like this community of internet racists is just a club of white manchildren who grew up riding the short bus to class.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,514

Your entire complaint is that you don’t like that I’m black, even though you wouldn’t know if I didn’t tell you and that I write too much, on a text-based website because you don’t feel like reading. You’re all low IQ emotionally stunted manchildren who were raised by shitty parents who never taught you any values. I don’t care if you don’t approve of what I have to say, I don’t respect you in the first place. Why would I respect you?

Anonymous D replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,515

@1,456,513 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
> hey lil bro stop yappin so damn much
> umm my brain number bigger so i have talk more and when talk more i have smarter idea and smarter idea make brain gooder and when brain gooder i get more cookies from mommy!!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 weeks ago, 14 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,516

Plus the entire reason I even came here is because I don’t like people like you and I wanted a place where I could vent about it in front of you to annoy you about it. That’s the only reason I come here.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,517

@1,456,515 (D)
It is bigger though.

Anonymous D replied with this 4 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,518

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Sure thing, champ. I think I hear your mom calling. Sounds like those cookies are done so you better run

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,519

@previous (D)
If your gripe with me is that I don’t think you’re smart, then why would you reply to me with something that makes you look so childish?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 37 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,520

If you’re going to try and be a bully, at least get better material. This is weak shit!

Anonymous D replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,521

@1,456,519 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Oh please lmao as if I could give even a single fuck what you think about me. I think I'd care more what some homeless drug addict thought of me. You're just annoying

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 weeks ago, 26 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,522

@previous (D)
Yeah, probably because that’s who your friend group is.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,523

I mean Erik ain’t too far off. He’s not homeless yet but he is a drug addict.

Anonymous D replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,524

@1,456,522 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Alright this is getting boring. Final (you)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 59 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,525

@previous (D)
You’re so whiny.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,527

I mean come on, you’re such a bitch you start posting racial slurs to disrespect my ancestors who were slaved because you don’t like that you have to read. You’re fucking retarded! You’re not an adult. You’re mentally underdeveloped.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,528

From reading this website you’d think white men were the most oppressed people in the world. You aren’t men, you’re whiny insecure little bitches.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,530

@1,456,502 (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)

> Also a sidebar but isnt bloody like a white person? Dont understand why they’re a niganon tbh.

I am white. They’re not mutually exclusive.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quintuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,531

That’s the other thing about racism that’s stupid, people want to believe there’s some massive difference between black people and white people. I’m a black person and a white person and I’m the same person. You have to be an idiot to believe that there’s a vast chasm between me and myself. It’s a goofy belief system rooted in insecurity and inadequacy. That’s why all these "men" buy into it, because they never established themselves as men so this is the next best thing for them. It’s pathetic.

(Edited 47 seconds later.)

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,533

@1,456,517 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I is nigger though.

We know.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,534

And I don’t believe that genesis is literally true, but racists who claim to be Christian are full of it. In Genesis, it says God created humanity, it doesn’t say black people or white people or Asian people or whatever. God created humanity in his image. Racism fundamentally contradicts Christianity.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 18 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,535

@1,456,533 (H)
Name calling is low IQ.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,536

Really, when it comes down to it, it’s simple. If white people were actually superior, you wouldn’t have this much to cry about.

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,549

Myeh. I think he is pretty harmless. We've had way worse posters than him.

@1,456,516 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You try to hold yourself apart from us, yet you spend large chunks of time here every day, and have started to get to know other posters here. I think that, deep down, you have secretly started to like this place and have become one of us.

Sorry, Blackanon, but you're a Minichanner now! 😊

(Edited 49 seconds later.)

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 41 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,555

@previous (Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE)
If you don't cut him loose now, he'll end up with an estrogen prescription by the end of the year.

You are the average of the people you spend the most time with.

Meta joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,556

﷽

Meta double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,557

Inshallah when the white man defeats Africa, the whole world will be Muslim!

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,562

Ya’ know this place has grown on me over the past year or so. Reading everybody’s stories and comments made me appreciate going outside more. At least people are honest.

Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 59 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,566

@previous (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)

> Ya’ know this place has grown on me over the past year or so. Reading everybody’s stories and comments made me appreciate going outside more. At least people are honest.

That’s why I can’t shake BBS boards. I’ll quit them for a period, even a few years at the most. But I always come back. Even if something is demented and perverse, from most perspectives, someone is sharing their id. Funnier still when it’s a good husband and father venting or daydreaming about screwing his way through a swimming pool filled with babes.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,567

@previous (L)
I don’t know why but when I read that, I was imagining a swimming pool with no water filled with women piled on top of each other, but I realize that’s not what you were talking about.

Anonymous L replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,569

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I don’t know why but when I read that, I was imagining a swimming pool with no water filled with women piled on top of each other, but I realize that’s not what you were talking about.

That wouldn’t be as much fun and buoyancy flatters women.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 weeks ago, 50 seconds later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,571

@previous (L)
Hold up…

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,572

I tried using AI to generate a picture of it but no matter how I prompt it, it can’t figure out what "swimming pool with no water" means. I could try a different model but I’m lazy.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,573

I just burned down the Amazon rainforest for this.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 42 seconds later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,574

I don’t know why they’re all white and male, that’s an odd detail. I did not specify that.

Anonymous M quintuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,576

Lowkey kinda looks like a war crime

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,577

@previous (M)
Probably was fed snuff tapes.

Anonymous H replied with this 4 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,591

@1,456,535 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I have a low IQ.
We knew that.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,592

@previous (H)
You’re not in Kansas anymore. It’s time to grow up and leave behind everything you’ve ever known.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,593

How would we deal with the traitors who betrayed us, who do not want to return to the ship which left us here stranded on this forsaken Earth for trillions of years? With nothing but the sword!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,594

Anonymous H, anonymous Hitler, anonymous Herald, anonymous Hufflepuff, I don’t know what your name is. But what I do know is when you grow up you’re gonna be gay, because I said so. It’s time you put on your big boy pants and follow in your father’s footsteps. He was a child prodigy on the skin flute.

(Edited 21 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,595

Just put me in the game coach! Just tell me why! Tell me how I serve you! I’ve seen the master plan the big guy’s got for us, and let me tell you, anyone who gets in the way of the big guy and his plan for us has got me pissed! Because we’re humans, we’re meant to be natural, we’re meant to be in nature, this is the source that the creator of the universe made for us to defeat the new world order, and that’s why they want to try and keep us out of it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quintuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 59 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,596

…wait sorry, was somebody mad at me? I was having too much fun with that. Is there a whiny bitch somewhere who needs my attention?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc sextuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,597

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU replied with this 3 weeks ago, 16 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,681

@1,456,527 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

This is a fake niganon. Mexican hands typed this post.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,698

@previous (Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU)
I find it weird how you just sort of play along with it whenever other people are being assholes yet you never say very much. It’s sort of like you just want to be included, but nobody really gives a fuck about you.

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,699

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Lick my butthole you fucking nigger queer

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,700

@previous (P)
You should kill yourself

Mr. Bloody Lemonade replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,701

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You should kill yourself

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,715

@1,456,698 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

Ay Carumba!

Anonymous R joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,862

RAPING NIGGUHS!

Meta replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,126

@1,456,557 (Meta)

> Inshallah when the white man defeats Africa, the whole world will be Muslim!

SIEH HEIL!

Anonymous H replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,142

RAPING NIGGUHS!
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.