> Isn't this just a Pontiac G8 or Holden Statesman or whatever it's called but the Chevy version?
Yep. The only major downside is the DoD bullshit. @previous (C)
> Great car, but gotta loose the Prius plow.
The bumpers are too expensive and deer love to jump in front.
WSD !m2cp3rR5zw (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,457,055
@1,457,026 (D)
$15,000 but it was a late model with 40,000 miles on it and it passed the pre purchase inspection. Lovely condition. Just needed an alighnment and new tires so I opted for a set of Michelin Crossclimate 2s.
WSD !m2cp3rR5zw (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,457,081
@1,457,070 (D) > Is it a former police unit?
Yep, but it was maintained well. The non-police versions are mainly in Saudi Arabia and Australia, and have been largely ran into the ground.
WSD !m2cp3rR5zw (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,457,118
@1,457,101 (F)
Yearly application of Fluid Film can work miracles up north. I learned my lesson with my old beater. @previous (H)
I am unmarried but dating, and employed full time.
WSD !m2cp3rR5zw (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 59 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,457,141
@previous (F)
I have plans to either perform the injectors, DoD delete and cam job or install an L9H engine with a cam swap. I'm aware some of the parts can be hard to come by since the Holden plant closed, but it's still less awful than finding parts for GTOs or G8s. It's hard to find a good G8 left and the Chevy SS is in hot demand. That leaves the Camaros and the Caprices as the cheaper Holden designed vehicles, and the Camaros have terrible rear seats compared to the GTO.