Minichan

Topic: America’s bald eagle

LEMONMANHATESCOWS started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,519

I love America, but something I hate about this country is the eagle is our mascot but he doesn’t have a name. That’s fucking stupid, he is our beloved eagle and it’s been over 250 years. That’s disrespectful, we should have named our beloved pet eagle by now. His name is Jared Kushner.

Hey everybody, say hello to Jared. I bought an apartment at 666 avenues for Jared.

LEMONMANHATESCOWS !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 7 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,467

My apartment hurt me!

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 17 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,578

I like this thread. It makes me feel safe and warm and fuzzy inside.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 16 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,661

@1,456,467 (LEMONMANHATESCOWS !0JqexkOGBc)
Looks familiar to me!

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,663

@previous (C)
That’s a completely different room.

Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 14 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,666

@previous (D)
Similar conditions, grover.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.