Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 4 weeks ago#137,517
Do you actually think the world would be a less safe place if everyone had nuclear weapons? Like why can’t Japan have nukes? Then they wouldn’t need us.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 4 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,456,460
How are we supposed to invent nuclear rockets if we won’t even let people do whatever they want with their own uranium? Maybe we lose some cities, I don’t know, I don’t care. I want technological progress. We could have conquered a whole different planet by now if we didn’t create nuclear bombs and make everybody think that an element on the periodic table is some scary substance that we should restrict. Maybe we lose a few cities, I don’t care. It’s worth it. I’m sick of this AI slop, I want real physical technology. Give the common man his nuclear material. We don’t need this regulatory nanny state controlling us. We’re adults, we can handle our own uranium. We can stick it up our butts if we really feel like it. Maybe we’ll discover the cure for anal cancer, but probably not.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,456,461
Ngl it is kinda stupid though. The worst people ever have had nuclear weapons and never used them. Stalin had nuclear weapons. If Stalin can handle nukes, anybody can handle nukes. I’d give a nuke to a 5 year old with a big red button aimed at Moscow and tell him he can end the world if we want to, and maybe he should do it because America is a Christian nations and we’ll all be cast off to heaven as martyrs if we die in a nuclear war and all possessions in this life are temporary anyway. We might as well just launch it. And I’d trust any child over the age of 3 to have enough mental capacity to know that they shouldn’t press that button no matter what I tell them. I trust in our nation’s youth.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) sextuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 12 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,456,463
But note I’m not saying I’ll give you a million dollars for voting for me because that’s not legal. I’m just saying I’ll make it legal for me to say that I’ll give you a million dollars if you vote for me. Then I’ll do it. But I’m not saying I’ll do it, I’m saying I’ll say I’ll do it after it’s legal. But I’m not saying it now because that’s illegal. And I wouldn’t give you money for voting for me that’s craaaaazy.