Minichan

Topic: Cabbage is the people's lifeline

Anonymous A started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,512

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQOwFoAEjo

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 21 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,436

Cabbage actually tastes really good if you eat it with salt.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 54 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,437

Wait no that’s all vegetables. That wasn’t profound what I just said.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,465

Like cabbage, slightly sweet. Thanks.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 7 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,487

Super popular when Fermented as Asians often do.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,493

@previous (D)
I love kimchi.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,494

I like bibimbap, but a couple years ago I was in a city that didn’t have any Vietnamese places, but they had a lot of Japanese restaurants. I don’t know why I did this, but I had the idea to get ramen from a Korean restaurant instead of a Japanese restaurant. Kimchi and bulgogi on ramen is so good.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,495

I really hate that so many of my favorite foods have beef with the whole shenanigans with importing foreign beef right now because of the push against health regulations. For now I’m just sticking with chicken. It pisses me off.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,496

@1,456,494 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
The Vietnamese thing is to say I wanted pho but there wasn’t any pho in that city. Annoyingly.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.