Minichan

Topic: Germany. Seriously? again?

Anonymous A started this discussion 4 weeks ago #137,506

https://www.cnn.com/2026/09/06/europe/germany-afd-state-election-majority-intl

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 13 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,348

The left's ideology is built on delusions, their policies are going to fail people again and again.

Eventually people look for alternatives.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 27 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,350

No shit lol Europe is literally headed for war. They've only been able to build their welfare state because the US ensured it with our protection. Now that Trump said fuck that and Putin is knocking on the door, Europe needs to wake the fuck up because war is returning to Europe soon. This shit was predicted a long time ago.

(Edited 49 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 35 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,351

@1,456,348 (B)
I mean I guess but isn’t it just as delusional in believing in rightist ideologies and policies are any better?

Anonymous B replied with this 4 weeks ago, 45 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,352

@previous (A)
Not when they've been working for thousands of years.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,353

@previous (B)
Yes, German is infamous for its successful far-right policies. Are you that stupid?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,355

@1,456,352 (B)

Eh, not quite and it’s genuinely debatable but it doesn’t really matter now. Looks like we’re in for another long, tedious decade of wars, extremism, and whatever nonsense comes out of it. I was just hoping we could all relax and move past the extreme stuff, but it seems like the right just can’t help itself.

Granted, the left isn’t any better, but… having to go back to that? Yikes

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,356

But I suppose as long people hold onto foolish ambitions. The competition for power and resources via group thinking will never end.

Like sure everyone’s tired of woke politics, safe spaces and being mindful of pronouns. I get thats the main problem with rightist like let everyone say whatever fuck shit they wanna say and if you dont like it they people should remain in their lane but woke politics are nothing burgers compared to whatever the right proposes.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,358

@1,456,353 (D)

> Yes, German is infamous for its successful far-right policies. Are you that stupid?

Yes he is that stupid. He’s the dumbest guy I’ve ever talked to in my life.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,359

@1,456,356 (A)
Ngl I’m not even a socialist but at this point after all the retardation with Trump fine with voting for them.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 20 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,368

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> Ngl I’m not even a socialist but at this point after all the retardation with Trump fine with voting for them.

But thats what im saying it’s like I know it’s not the greatest thing ever and yeah like anything in life it has its pros and cons but fuck I rather socialism and having to refer Mike as a “she/her” than Nazi 2: Electric boogaloo or you know the legendary world war 3 because we have to have complete the trilogy.

(Edited 19 seconds later.)

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,394

@1,456,355 (A)

> Eh, not quite and it’s genuinely debatable but it doesn’t really matter now. Looks like we’re in for another long, tedious decade of wars, extremism, and whatever nonsense comes out of it. I was just hoping we could all relax and move past the extreme stuff, but it seems like the right just can’t help itself.
>
> Granted, the left isn’t any better, but… having to go back to that? Yikes

The problem is with the seesaw between radical factions. One side fails so people plunge to the other extreme. The modern far right is mostly faux populism for oligarchs and Russia.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,397

@previous (F)
Wasn’t the second largest party in Germany behind the Nazi party the socialist party?

Anonymous C replied with this 4 weeks ago, 42 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,403

@1,456,368 (A)
The "lesser of two evils" meme shit is never going to work. People don't work like that. When people don't get what they want, their first thought isn't to settle. It's to tear it all down and hopefully build something better after it's all burned to ash.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 20 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,413

@previous (C)
You can only tear down and rebuild so few times that eventually neither side’s gonna be happy with the result. I dont understand why people are so against meeting in the middle. Like if nobody wants socialism because it doesn’t work cool. Cool neither is fascism. It’s never worked before and it will never work now no matter how many alt-right redpilled podcasters and kick streamers push the conservative slop narrative. So find a fucking middle ground.

“The lesser of two evils” you speak of does work when you lay out the pros and cons then decide which option is the most sensible for a larger portion of society or hell humanity as a whole but people like to cope using binary dogmatic reasoning to defend the very things that hurt everyone Thats not an oligarch.

I don’t always get what I want either but I don’t mind because I’m content with what I have. I don’t want infringe on another person’s rights or threaten their existence simply because I feel that I don’t get what I want.

(Edited 47 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,417

@previous (A)

> I don’t want infringe on another person’s rights or threaten their existence simply because I feel that I don’t get what I want.

I don’t either unless it’s someone who just feels like they’re entitled to disrespect me for the act of existing and they feel entitled to deny me opportunities for no reason. Regardless of if it’s right or wrong, some people really are asking for it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 50 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,418

I want to be forgiving but some people don’t quit. You can’t forgive someone who won’t quit being evil.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 24 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,420

Nazi party going to govern Deutschland again?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 51 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,438

@previous (I)
Well, Germany has a coalition system, the AfD can’t actually govern Germany even if they become the largest party, because since there are more than two parties, the largest party can be significantly less than 50% of the vote. But you need to form a coalition to govern the country, but the rest of the parties won’t do that. So even if they were to win an election, they wouldn’t be able to actually do anything other than complain.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 42 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,439

Also Germany has been hesitant to do this, but under German law, political parties can be banned.

🐘 replied with this 4 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,450

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
We should do that to the democrats.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,451

@previous (🐘)
So are you an African elephant or an Indian elephant?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,452

I don’t really understand the appeal of republicanism. I mean, I am a republican in that I don’t support the institution of monarchy, but I don’t see what’s appealing about the Republican Party. It’s just a bunch of fat old poor racist white people with low IQs crying about their grievances against every minority on the face of the planet like they’re the eternal victims. I’m not saying you can’t believe in anything or have a revolutionary spirit, but if you’re going to fight a revolution, why wouldn’t you rather fight for something inspiring? Republicans don’t even believe in anything, it’s a nihilist philosophy based on grievance and nothing else. It’s not inspiring, it doesn’t make me feel anything. Christianity at least makes me feel something.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,453

And I’m not even against conservatives, if I was German I’d probably vote for the Christian democrats.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 47 seconds later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,454

I just hate Americans acting like idiots. It’s embarrassing, I want my country back. I want to be able to be proud of this country it’s so beautiful, but these idiots want to destroy everything because they’re selfish ungrateful bigots with no patriotism.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quintuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 21 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,455

That’s also one thing I don’t understand about America though, the political ideology our nation was founded on was against monarchy. But we haven’t done that in our foreign policy when we won World War Two for example. I don’t think there should be hereditary monarchies.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc sextuple-posted this 4 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,456

I mean, hereditary monarchy is the most idiotic thing ever, “oh we have a special inbred family we worship for no reason" it’s the most backwards possible political system and it has no place in the modern world. At least dictators actually have to work to become dictators. It’s easier to respect a dictator even.

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

🐘 replied with this 4 weeks ago, 56 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,468

@1,456,454 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You want it back? The country never had your values.

We need to go back to when Irish-Catholics changed their name and worked on their accent because they knew shame.

Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 4 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,474

It all comes back to foreign policy. There's been blame about too open borders, as I understand it? But what about the blame on the situation itself where people are migrating? Like are we just going to ignore the cause or what

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM (OP) replied with this 4 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,481

sigh fine I guess I gotta get my guns and fight.

(Edited 24 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.