Minichan

Topic: Uber driver’s music tastes

L e m o n m a n started this discussion 1 month ago #137,502

Has anybody ever noticed that uber drivers have the most random music tastes? Like I got in an uber one time with some old Arab guy, who was listening to girly pop music, a white guy who was listening to rap, and a black guy who was listening to classical music.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 month ago, 4 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,302

I got into a car and this little old white granny was listening to the hardest drill rap you've ever heard.

L e m o n m a n (OP) replied with this 1 month ago, 7 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,303

I remember one time while I was walking on campus between classes I saw two white guys in a convertible drive by blasting Japanese city pop from the 1980s. People are unpredictable.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 1 month ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,320

I had a guy listening to a podcast about chess strategy.

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 1 month ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,336

I can't believe this. People are listening to music not appropriate to their race. I am absolutely livid.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.