Topic: Welcome home News Prince Harry and Meghan
Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 1 month ago #137,213 Glad you both landed safely. Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 28 minutes later[^] [v] #1,454,082 If I were a prince I’d also marry an older divorced actress with a Hallmark resume. Tally ho!
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 3 minutes later, 32 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,454,085 Apparently Harry wanted to bring his balls along but Meghan insisted they stay behind in a locked safe where they've been for the last 6 years.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,454,087 @1,454,082 (B)
> If I were a prince I’d also marry an older divorced actress with a Hallmark resume. Tally ho!
Hallmark is infamous for stories about Prince meets ordinary girl in USA.
Erik !saAqdaazn2 (OP) replied with this 1 month ago , 2 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,454,101 They are both so insufferable
Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 2 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,454,136 @previous (Erik !saAqdaazn2)
I don't get why old biddies care so much about them to have this opinion
is it because they can't do it to Camilla anymore?
↕