Topic: Death Note is the best Anime ever created.
Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 1 month ago #137,143 Prove me wrong. You can't.
Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 36 minutes later[^] [v] #1,453,635 I really like the part when Light says IT'S LIGHTING TIME! and kills loads of people.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,643 Not Elvin Lied?
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,651 @OP
> Prove me wrong. You can't.
Yes, I can. Monster.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 34 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,654 The second half and especially the ending suck compared to the manga though
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 6 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,706 Spirited Away is a close second. Thanks.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 1 minute later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,707 Hey Erik, I just wanted to let you know that I’m very sorry that your queen has passed away. It’s been hard for British people everywhere. I just want to let you know that I’m here for you in this trying time. It’s so tragic that she’s really dead, now she’ll never get to see Russia win.
Meta joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 29 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,711 What is a death note? Did writing the names in the book kill people in real life?
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 1 month ago , 1 day later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,453,978 @previous (Meta )
its a chinese soup with much halogens
↕