Topic: My farts smell like a crypt today
Anonymous A started this discussion 3 months ago #135,812 I’ve been having unusually putrid farts today. One time i went to a crypt underneath a church, it smelled exactly like my farts do today.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 3 months ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,442,542 It’s probably just some beef I ate…
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 24 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,442,552 @previous (A)
> It’s probably just some guy's cock I had up my ass
Good to know
Niglet stomper joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 2 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,442,555 @1,442,542 (A)
You handle beefy cocks
Mr Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 16 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,442,636 @previous (Niglet stomper )
the only thing that us browns need
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 1 minute later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,442,641 Have you been eating dust and mildew?
↕