Topic: Is this guy playing a character?
Anonymous A started this discussion 3 months ago #135,720 This feels like some type of British stereotype.
https://youtu.be/t6FJJfKAhRA Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 6 hours later[^] [v] #1,441,925 He's playing the part of a New York banker from 1993.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 34 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,928 π joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 8 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,949 @previous (C)
Is it bad I had to google what a boarding house is?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 months ago , 5 minutes later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,951 @previous (π )
Depends on weather your a teaboo or not, i guess
π replied with this 3 months ago , 1 minute later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,952 I also like how it occurred to him to describe the building while heβs literally inside the building without showing any of the building at all.
π double-posted this 3 months ago , 58 seconds later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,954 @1,441,951 (E)
Is it bad I had to google what teaboo means? I thought it meant like an old fancy uptight person or something.
π triple-posted this 3 months ago , 2 minutes later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,955 @1,441,951 (E)
Also Iβm pretty sure itβs whether.
Anonymous E replied with this 3 months ago , 9 minutes later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,958 @previous (π )
You play way too much minecraft, lad
π replied with this 3 months ago , 6 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,959 Anonymous E replied with this 3 months ago , 10 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,961 @previous (π )
RAPING NIGGUHS!
π replied with this 3 months ago , 31 seconds later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,962 @previous (E)
Can you be mentally retarded somewhere else, like I donβt know, 6 feet in the dirt?
Anonymous E replied with this 3 months ago , 49 seconds later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,963 @previous (π )
I could. But I dont want to, and thus i will not.
π replied with this 3 months ago , 3 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,968 @previous (E)
I donβt care if you want to. Do it.
Anonymous E replied with this 3 months ago , 50 seconds later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,969 π replied with this 3 months ago , 30 seconds later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,441,970 @previous (E)
The only reason you wonβt is because youβre a coward.
Anonymous C replied with this 3 months ago , 15 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,442,073 @1,441,949 (π )
> Is it bad I had to google what a boarding house is?
Read the comments on the video. There used to be accommodations for unmarried folks who donβt want to live isolated.
Anonymous E replied with this 3 months ago , 4 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,442,121 @1,441,970 (π )
No, its cuz i dont respect fags
β