Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
> Not specifically jumping, but I was exposed to my fair share of ogrish/liveleak videos.
I remember when those were legion. I recall some nasty Chechen executions of Russian soldiers. A few years ago there was a bad one where a girl accidentally kills her cousin while playing with a gun, panics and shoot’s herself.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 months ago, 6 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,441,775
I don't care if someone is reckless and consequences happen, but I do care for the collateral damage. Other people are in the cars the run over the jaywalkers or on shift at the factory accidents, and I don't wish that on them. Also someone has to clean it up.