Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I'm pro-life
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
5 months ago
#134,834
I don't give a damn about women's rights. I just hate kids.
Watch
Quote
32 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
5 months ago
, 9 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#1,434,564
Okay. Glad you shared.
I want some steak dins, on the good, mighty man meals.
Quote
Cite
Meta
joined in and replied with this
5 months ago
, 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#1,434,636
@previous
(B)
>
good, mighty man meals.
Only if they’re under 18.
Quote
Cite
Anonymous
D
joined in and replied with this
5 months ago
, 3 hours later, 6 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#1,434,654
I still wear a blazer over blue jeans just to let everyone know I could do something blue collar if I wanted to (I won't but I could!).
Quote
Cite
Reply
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.