Topic: Line of the day
boof started this discussion 7 months ago #133,262 "I have never blacked out before, so I cannot speak to that, but I imagine the woman who woke up in the bushes did"
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 months ago , 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,420,549 Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 months ago , 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,420,564 Who said it?
boof (OP) replied with this 7 months ago , 4 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,420,594 @previous (C)
I picked it out of a reddit thread about some drunk fuck's adventure
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 months ago , 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,420,733 boof (OP) replied with this 7 months ago , 51 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,420,741 @previous (D)
a swell Adam West Batman action sound effect, mabye he kicked a sack of flour
↕