Minichan

Topic: I sent my ex wife a used copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul.

Anonymous A started this discussion 10 months ago #131,420

I conveniently highlighted and PostIt marked essential passages for her independent study.

I also sent her an expensive perfume. She sent me something. We do this every year on our “anniversary.”

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,406,058

How many copies does she have now? At least the thrift shop has like 60 of them.

Thunder Balls !saAqdaazn2 joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 42 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,406,059

@OP

Meow. Claws out

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 55 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,406,060

@1,406,058 (B)

> How many copies does she have now? At least the thrift shop has like 60 of them.

Just the one. Last year I sent her an autobiography for one woman’s journey through bipolar disorder. Ex wife isn’t bipolar but is a mega bitch at times. We still meet up for dinner and sex a few times a year.

I saw her out on a date a few months ago and messed with her by text. He was about 6’6” so I told her I hoped she had her bone density checked so her pelvis wouldn’t be pulverized. Women of a certain age!

She loves that shit.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 35 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,406,063

@previous (D)
Good god man, lol
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.