Minichan

Topic: I saw some video of Lara Trump, a wife of a son of Trump, and she's got serious trannyface

boof started this discussion 10 months ago #131,257

For Christsakes, Divine in his fullest drag ever is still only half as trannyfaced as that bitch

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 50 minutes later[^] [v] #1,404,918

Trannyface™ (pronounced as one word)

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 14 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,005

boof (OP) replied with this 10 months ago, 7 hours later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,031

@previous (Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU)
must the the other one, as this chick looks natural faced

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 2 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,032

@previous (boof)
I’ve seen trans women that look better than that. For one, I’ve seen trans women with eyebrows.

boof (OP) replied with this 10 months ago, 16 seconds later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,033

OK, now additionally, why the hell are her eyeballs so sunken back into her skull

Anonymous D replied with this 10 months ago, 8 seconds later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,034

She has exactly as much brow as Xi Jinping.

Anonymous D double-posted this 10 months ago, 35 seconds later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,035

@1,405,033 (boof)
Inverted Neanderthal genes. Instead of an eyebrow ridge, she has an eyeball valley.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 4 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,074

I actually forgot that he had children. They really have kept out of the limelight this period. I respect them for that.

Anonymous E double-posted this 10 months ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,405,075

I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.