Minichan

Topic: African migrants gang rape Italian teen while forcing her boyfriend to watch

Anonymous A started this discussion 10 months ago #131,151

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2025/11/25/moroccan-men-arrested-for-gang-rape-of-italian-woman/


Autistic Black Shitposter, your thoughts?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 5 hours later[^] [v] #1,403,943

Inert them into an industrial fish grinder and dump the remains in the sea. Import the third world, become the third world.

Anonymous B double-posted this 10 months ago, 11 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,947

North African men are particularly vile misogynists and rapists. Morocco has long been a place where dumb women backpackers are assaulted and mauled. Hell, even poor Matthew Shepard was raped on a trip there.

EbolaBoy joined in and replied with this 10 months ago, 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,983

I’m not Moroccan I’m fucking Nigerian.

…also I’m part Italian.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 10 months ago, 9 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,989

@previous (EbolaBoy)

> I’m fucking Nigerian.
>
> …also I’m part Italian.

Your Nigerian grandfather raped an Italian chick?

EbolaBoy replied with this 10 months ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,990

@previous (A)
Black Americans are Nigerian.

EbolaBoy double-posted this 10 months ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,991

Moroccans also aren’t considered black in the first place.

EbolaBoy triple-posted this 10 months ago, 3 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,992

This is like accusing a Japanese person of being Muslim because Iran is in Asia.

EbolaBoy quadruple-posted this 10 months ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,994

(By the way I’m Catholic.)

EbolaBoy quintuple-posted this 10 months ago, 14 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,403,998

Ngl, I always wondered how it was possible that white people hated blacks so much for so long but never tried getting rid of us. Now it’s obvious, you all don’t even know who we are or where we are or what we are, because you all are a bunch of bobble heads.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.