Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: The new Japanese PM

Anonymous A started this discussion 11 months ago #130,492

I’m sorry but every time I see her body language she reminds me of the type of grandma to put plastic on the furniture before her grandkids visit. Don’t get me wrong I get that they’re conservative, it’s nice they elected a woman, I support electing more woman, I get Japan is a conservative country, I get that they’re old, but really?

When the president of the United States decides to wander off in your country, you let him wander off, you don’t direct him to do the correct thing. If he makes a mistake, you just let it happen, you just let him float away. This is so wrong. He’s a free range president from a free range country. In America we like freedom.

https://youtu.be/f7BnukerWs8

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 11 months ago, 20 minutes later[^] [v] #1,399,859

…although the South Korean PM is good, he went to Harvard, that automatically makes him qualified to do anything. He can do brain surgery on whoever he wants.

Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 11 months ago, 5 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,399,860

Everybody who goes to Harvard should get a free range brain surgery license. Oh what? You studied computer science at Harvard? There’s a 12 year old boy who has a brain tumor, here’s a scalpel a hammer and an ice pic. You have a Harvard level IQ you can figure it out.

Anonymous A (OP) quadruple-posted this 11 months ago, 7 minutes later, 32 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,399,862

I’d love to stick a microchip in somebody’s brain. I’m on my villain arch.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.