Notice : You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Topic: I had an extreme ethical change of heart
Anonymous A started this discussion 11 months ago #130,103 I hate trolling now! I’m no longer a Miniaturechannelite.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 11 months ago , 47 minutes later[^] [v] #1,396,800 Stop lying
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 11 months ago , 18 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,396,910 Green !!bO/s3MBcD joined in and replied with this 11 months ago , 32 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,396,915 @previous (C)
Was ist das?
Dark side joined in and replied with this 11 months ago , 3 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,396,917 @previous (Green !!bO/s3MBcD)
Das ist ein fick.
Anonymous C replied with this 11 months ago , 10 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,396,920 @1,396,915 (Green !!bO/s3MBcD)
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.