Topic: I may have found a video of 20-year-old DM...
Mickey started this discussion 16 years ago #126 Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 16 years ago , 58 seconds later[^] [v] #2,217 It does sound like him lol
Mickey (OP) replied with this 16 years ago , 39 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #2,219 @previous (B)
Plus, the haircut and polo shirt!
The Magogo„¢ !!F0+vKzoih joined in and replied with this 16 years ago , 47 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #2,221 lol that is me!
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 16 years ago , 29 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #2,267 i wish it was really u
The Magogo„¢ !!F0+vKzoih replied with this 16 years ago , 2 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #2,269 @previous (E)
It is! That really is me.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 16 years ago , 2 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #2,272 @previous (The Magogo„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
I think I may have spotted a ghost in those woods at 0:03.
Dodongo !ZQvsveEcD6 joined in and replied with this 16 years ago , 59 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #2,311 @2,269 (The Magogo„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
Are you serious? I really can't tell any more.
↕