Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Wow...a Valentine's miracle!!!

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ started this discussion 15 years ago #1,119

This chick I know, whom I went out with a few times, and who is young and fucking hot, just called me. She asked me to come over, because "she is lonely on Valentine's Day!" I am going to get some pussy and lick some ass! Later, friends!!!!

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 25 seconds later[^] [v] #21,556

Enjoy your hand.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 8 seconds later, 33 seconds after the original post[^] [v] #21,557

> expect DM
> get DM
> move on to another thread

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 51 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #21,558

The awkwardness will really set in when he walks her past the doilies and his aunt's bedroom.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 34 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #21,561

Have fun and use protection!

dreamworks !xPoNIEsltA joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,576

dont care lol

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 27 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,580

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 15 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,607

Oh man, this was wild. She lives around the corner. She is 20 years old. I get there and knock on the door. She answers in a long t-shirt and panties, and says, "Hurry, he'll be back soon." I go in, we have quick, wild, pounding sex. I cum allover her stomach. I leave. Perfect! Happy fucking Valentine's Day!

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 18 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,608

@21,557 (C)
lolthis

Dodongo !ZQvsveEcD6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,616

@21,607 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Sounds believable.

henn !NePD4JH0HI joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,620

@21,607 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Why didn't you cum inside of her?

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 13 minutes later, 44 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,637

@previous (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
I do not want that cunt's baby lol. I did lick her ass though.

henn !NePD4JH0HI replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 47 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,644

@previous (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
How did it taste?

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 55 seconds later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,645

@previous (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
Like a black person.

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 58 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #21,653

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
lol

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,656

@21,644 (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
earthy, mushroom, bitter, a bit of sweet,

Anonymous M replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,659

@previous (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
like psychedelic mushrooms?

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,660

@previous (M)
sort of

The Truth !!vSp31CfSr joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 16 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,679

Nigga, please...

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 24 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,736

if you think about it

DM's come a long way, this isn't at least quite as blatant as usual

A for effort matthew

Anonymous M replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,744

@previous (O)
"A" for effort? lol

He makes the post about how he's going to meet this girl and less than 25 minutes later he replies about how it went. Between that time he posted in other threads. At least he could've gone and taken a shower and found something to do for a few minutes to make it halfway believable...that's not even considering that it just sounds fake from the beginning.

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,746

@previous (M)
lol, u jelly

The Truth !!vSp31CfSr replied with this 15 years ago, 23 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #21,748

@21,744 (M)
We all know he is full of shit, bro.

jump !VIfloDyEYo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,910

Why did you make her 20? I would've made her older. Like 36. It makes it more believable.

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,923

@previous (jump !VIfloDyEYo)
DM doesn't like old grandmas.

jump !VIfloDyEYo replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,935

@previous (K)
Obviously, but that is really irrelevant.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,938

YOu can all laugh all you want LOL. But I got a quick booty call fuck on Valentine's Day, and you didn't.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,944

True or not, I'm still LONELY ON FUCKING VALENTINES DAY, but my friend told me that she liked me, so that was a plus.

She scaled it: 85 out of 100, that's a win for me.

jump !VIfloDyEYo replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,957

@21,938 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Who are you trying to impress?

Please don't tell anyone you know IRL about this. You are too old to be doing things like this and it's just going to lower people's opinion of you.

You and I have lots of shit we need to do away with. We can't compete with other adults until we start acting like adults.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 15 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,958

@21,944 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
That is a good lead, friend!

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 24 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,961

@21,957 (jump !VIfloDyEYo)
Dude, whatever. I actually got laid on a booty call. I am sorry if you do not believe it, but it is completely true.

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,967

@21,935 (jump !VIfloDyEYo)

No, it explains why he made the girl 20 in his fantasy.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,970

@21,958 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Yeah, it would be if I still lived near her and saw her everyday. But, the satisfaction is worth it. Only pretty girls like me, which is weird because, I'm not that pretty, lol.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,974

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
As you and I know, my friend, it is all about the swagger.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 36 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,977

@previous (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Ohhhhh yeah, lol. I'm swaggerific as fuck.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,981

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Definitely! What the basement dwellers do not realize, but you and I do, is that chicks are not that visually oriented. They want an alpha male, and if you have the swagger, you can get the hot chicks, no matter who you are.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 32 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,984

@previous (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Lol. Does that work the other way, too? :P

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 36 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,986

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Well, consider this. Any girl can go up to about any guy and flirt with him, and he will want her. Men are horny. Women are horny, but more romantically.

jump !VIfloDyEYo replied with this 15 years ago, 28 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,987

@21,961 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
I tried. Just keep it on the Internet. Don't embarrass yourself further.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 2 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,988

@21,986 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
...Weird.
Hm.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 56 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,992

@21,987 (jump !VIfloDyEYo)
MY RL friends believe me, because they know the situation with this girl.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 23 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,993

@21,988 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Try it! You like some guy? Go up to him. Flirt, touch his collar, his arm. Trust me, it will work.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 57 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #21,997

@previous (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Lol, sure, when there's a guy I like.
Sounds kind of...weird, though. Maybe it's just me.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 35 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,001

As long as you appear confident they'll like you, if you can keep a steady conversation going the first time you talk, you've passed the hardest part. Also, complimenting them for no reason, and standing up for them is a good thing.

henn !NePD4JH0HI replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,005

@21,997 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Don't do that.

Play hard to get. Make him work for the relationship. It's his role.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 18 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,006

@21,997 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Why weird? It works.

@22,001 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Yep. And when you flirt, you have to be sort of badass a bit too. Like, make fun of them, ubt only in a teasing way. Like, if they say, "I got my hair done," I say, "Not bad for the Bride of Frankenstein," but I laugh and they know I am joking as I stroke their hair.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,010

@22,005 (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
:/ Mixed signals.
Mkay.

@22,001 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Hm. Makes sense. Holding a steady conversation with someone for the first time is hard, though. Haha.

@previous (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
Dunno. But it doesn't sound...right. Somehow.

(Edited 35 seconds later.)

henn !NePD4JH0HI replied with this 15 years ago, 6 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,012

@22,006 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
lol

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,016

@22,010 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Well it depends on the situation and conversation. But you have to appear like you own the place, and have your pick of the fillies.

henn !NePD4JH0HI replied with this 15 years ago, 19 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,018

@22,010 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Just offer him ass. It's what he wants anyways more than anything. Then, since you gave up your ass so fast, he'll get tired of it. Sex gets old with someone you dont love. Take my advice.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 43 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,021

@previous (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
this

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 12 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,023

@22,006 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
I would never even think of making fun of a girl, but that's just me, if it works for you then by all means go ahead :P

@22,010 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
It is really hard, but the main thing is to just keep going, usually you always have SOMETHING to say, you just don't say it, right? There is this one girl in some of my classes who I sat with and we started talking, she started it by saying hi and then I kept it going, it really is the guys job to keep the conversation going.

The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 26 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,025

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Not so much making fun, but teasing when you are in the flirt zone.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 15 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,026

@22,016 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
:/ Hard to manage.

@22,018 (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
That's...debatable. Especially in high school. I got called a slut for kissing someone I was dating. So, this...no. Lol.
That would probably work in 5 or 6 years though, so thanks. :]

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,029

@22,006 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
> Like, if they say, "I got my hair done," I say, "Not bad for the Bride of Frankenstein."
You are just too much sometimes, DM. A true gentleman.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

President !!4HhTIYVJM (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 17 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,032

@22,026 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Nah..attraction is natural and normal. If you are working for it, then something is wrong. Just talk, flirt, touch. IT works.

President !!4HhTIYVJM (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 21 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,033

@22,029 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Hey, that got me laid once. She laughed.

Anonymous H replied with this 15 years ago, 24 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,034

@22,029 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Pssst... mis-cite.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 27 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,035

@22,025 (The Continental !!+bfOgzYS+)
And getting to the flirting point, don't try that shit first time around unless you are CERTAIN you're in the zone or else it will blow up in your face and it will get super awkward.

President !!4HhTIYVJM (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 30 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,037

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Well, sure, you have to read the situation.

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 15 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,038

@22,034 (H)
Psst, thanks.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 3 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,039

@22,023 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Hmm. Alright. I'll work on it, then. Thanks~ :]

@22,032 (President !!4HhTIYVJM)
Makes sense~

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,045

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Oh, and, when people call you a slut it's because they're jealous of you.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 54 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,049

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
That doesn't make sense. They were the popular kids.
The only thing they'd be jealous of me for is pretty good grades.
:/

Anonymous H replied with this 15 years ago, 17 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,050

@22,038 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Psssssst.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,059

@22,033 (President !!4HhTIYVJM)
I'm absolutely positive that it did, DM. Surely every girl wants to hear that they look like the bride of frankenstein after a new haircut. The ones that don't are prudes.
@previous (H)
Pssst, if you're going to raise your voice please try not to spit all over my face next time.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 35 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,060

@22,049 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Oh, that changes everything. Because the popular kids said it you are obviously a dirty slut and should be ashamed, because the popular kids know everything about anything and are the greatest people alive. -.-"

Fuck them.

President !!4HhTIYVJM (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 25 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,061

@22,059 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
It was in context. I would not just say that to a girl. I read the situation, and her sense of humor, and it worked. I am not saying it is universal.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,064

@22,060 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Lol.
No, but they'd have nothing to be jealous of, is all. :/
But I agree. You've gained awesome points.

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 38 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,067

@22,061 (President !!4HhTIYVJM)
I believe you, DM. You're the most credible and trust worthy person I know.

henn !NePD4JH0HI replied with this 15 years ago, 4 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,068

@22,060 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
What about very smart popular kids?

President !!4HhTIYVJM (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,072

@22,067 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Oh, okay. Likewise, you are the nicest, kindest person I know.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 41 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,073

@22,064 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Popular kids put other people down to make thereselves more popular. Notice how no matter what insults are being thrown around, and if you can't back yourself up then you're fucked, and become unpopular. If you can burn a popular kid, then you win, thus becoming more popular. It's all about how you word things.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,075

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Nah, I burned them. :3 But since they were popular, they made me even less popular. xD
That does make sense though, theoretically.

@22,068 (henn !NePD4JH0HI)
Virtually non-existent.
When they do exist, though, they're usually pretty awesome.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,085

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Oh, well then. :C

PICS, lol. How old are you anyways?

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,090

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
:D It's okay. Nerds are much more awesome.
Wait, where would you stand on the...popularity scale, I guess?

I'm 14, 15 sort of at the end of this month. When do you turn 16?
http://bunker.minichan.org/topic/838#reply_18595

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,093

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Old school, top of the list, just putting that out there.
New school, I'm at about the middle, I have no haters and can talk to about anyone, I'm just a bit shy.

I turn 16 sort of at the end of April.
And, you're perty. :P

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 51 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,096

@22,072 (President !!4HhTIYVJM)
Again, I without a doubt believe this is exactly how you feel. Everyone knows that you are utterly incapable of lies, so I thank you for those obviously heartfelt and genuine compliments. You truly are the most honest person here.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,100

@22,093 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Ah, makes sense. Are you in grade 10 or 11?
Good luck making it in your new school. :]

Heh, thanks.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,108

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Grade 10, and thanks I'll try, lol.

Yeah don't look up Bible Black. :P I might be thinking of a different Bible Black, but if I'm not, don't look it up. Or, maybe, you could.. Hm.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,127

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Is grade 10 the first or second year of high school in Winnipeg?

"Bible Black is the most infamous hentai anime series and is most recofnisable outside of fans of hentai."
//_-

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,136

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
I don't understand the question really... There are two semesters for every grade, each grade starts in august or whenever and ends in june or around that time. I am in the second semester which started February.

Yeah, I've seen it once before, not bad really besides all the spiritual stuff.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,142

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Does high school in Winnipeg start in grade 9 or grade 10?

Spiritual hentai? ...Interesting.
Have you played the game?

Anonymous H replied with this 15 years ago, 19 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,143

@22,059 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Sorry; won't happen again, sir. ;~;

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,149

@22,142 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Oh, lol. Grade 9. For you?

Yeah, the sex scenes where they don't change form or grow a penis in their vagina is alright. :l
I am quite proud to say I have never played the game. Lol, you should try it.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,153

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Thought so.
Grade 10. No freshman year yay.

Would you enjoy Japanese anal eel porn? :P
That sounds...interesting. Not unpleasant, but interesting. Not pleasant either, though.
Lolno. I share this laptop with my mom...

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,164

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Freshman isn't bad, apparently my school was bad for freshman beatings and the like, lol.

Watched it for shits and giggles, was disgusted, watched more, still disgusted, finished the video, laughed, watched again, posted status on facebook referencing the crazy shit people do.
o.O I thought it was messed up, lol
Delete your history, lol. I share this labtop with my dad, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend. Luckily, I have a PSP so they can't track EVERYTHING I do. And, my labtop is in the kitchen, you have no excuses. :P

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,167

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Haha, oh wow.
Grade 9 is actually sorta fun, here, because instead of being a freshman, you're the highest grade there. :3

That sounds like just about anything worth watching/reading. Minus the Facebook status.
Oh, it probably is. Doesn't mean it's not interesting. :P
Lol, this is in the living room. My mom can [sort of] see what I'm doing while she watches TV. //_- Hey, to play the game you have to download it, though. And that could be awkward.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,170

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Grade 9 is the best, lol. I always feel special when I'm in the highest grade in my school. :P

I have seen basically all of those shock sites and it was totally and completely worth it. O_O
You suggest it to me without watching it yourself? >:l SHOW YOUR MOTHER.
Turn screen slightly, then put headphones in, download, play, ???, profit. OR, make her go to bed, download, play, ???, profit. OR, just don't give a shit and play an awesome porn game in front of your mother. OOOOOOR, start downloading now, then later, when alone, play, ???, profit? :D

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,173

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Grade 9 was pretty fun. ^___^

Ahaha. Shock sites are fun...
I SHOULD.
http://tinyurl.com/4jey5ch Lul, I've seen some of it. Just never bothered watching the whole thing.
That would work. That //will// work. Or rather, it would if an awesome porn game wouldn't lag like a bitch until it's just lame on this. :D

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,180

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Watch the whole thing, it is entirely worth it, and your life will improve tenfold.
Slow internet? Let it download overnight, if your mom finds it, tell her it's the Dio album.
Slow computer? Get new computer, lots of memory, lol.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,183

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Lol, kay. All I know past the first minute is that eels start flying out of her ass and her boobs jiggle. Sounds good, in other words.
Ahaha. I have a slightly faster computer, only my mom fucked up the monitor. D: This is my brother's old laptop. It's a piece of shit. Heh.

Dude. What would you name an anteater? I mean, really.

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,192

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
I came.
Good. What'd she do to the monitor?

Female: Jillian
Male: Bobby2Sox <3

Lol, wbu?

(Edited 13 seconds later.)

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,195

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Watching boobs jiggle is kind of odd. Sort of like watching mens' hairy stomachs jiggle, only rounder and less hairy. Kind of mesmerizing.
No idea. Just stopped working. o_o

Anton.
Antoneater.
D:

Anonymous T joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 14 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,196

We'll never be free of your crap, will we? :(

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,202

@22,195 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
IT'S FUN!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Except, not the second part... ._.
Lol, oh. Unplug and plug back in? That usually works for all my stuff

Female named Anton? I have a friend name Anton and he's a boy, lol.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,206

@previous (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Watching mens' hairy stomachs is somehow just as mesmerizing. Only less attractive. D:
It's true. Poking boobs is fun, too.
Tried that several times. D: Nuffin works.

Yes. A female named Anton. Because that would just be amazing, and you know it.
Is he at least Buck Angel?

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,217

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
Never tried it. :l Don't really want to.
Anything that has anything to do with breasts is automatically fun no matter what it is.
AHMUHGAWD, what do?

Hm, UNHEARD OF. BLASHPHEMY. A SCANDAL. I would think he was a boy.
No...? o.O

Anonymous H replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,218

@22,173 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
> open link
> video is stuck on first frame while loading
> "Hey, it's Eeel Soup!"
You're right. Shock sites are fun. :3
http://www.lolshock.com/

Anonymous U joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 8 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,358

I had sex with eighty women yesterday while romping around my mansion. I even got a blumpkin and a hooker alarm clock.

If you doubt me, you're a stalker.

RedFox joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,363

@previous (U)
I believe.

Not so sure about OP though.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 15 years ago, 4 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,610

@22,217 (GerK !SWvIfe9lJA)
Yes you do. Don't deny it. DON'T DENY IT.
Of course. :3 Unless it involves the Internet. Because then it's just saddening.
WAIT FOR MY MOM TO BUY A NEW MONITOR. OR BUY A NEW MONITOR.

People sometimes think I'm a boy. ;_;
Oh. Then he's lame.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,613

Gavin

GerK !SWvIfe9lJA replied with this 15 years ago, 25 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,637

@previous (Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA)
What's it to ya fuckface?

Anonymous W replied with this 15 years ago, 16 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #22,671

Robert Hiya
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.